Home

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Madras Nalla Madras!

I always remember Chennai as Madras, the city I was born in and brought up all of these years.  I thought I would begin by sharing some memories unique to our Unhurried Town that became a city and is threatening to hurry up.


To many, memories of old Madras will have to be written as a book only...what with most of the precious landmarks being brought to the ground, leaving just fond memories in our 
minds...... only to cherish those by-gone years..!  




My Blog purely is a  Reminiscence of the past.  It is a great feeling to see the old Madras photos in black and white. They bring the impression of how the old Madras city was untainted and that which still leaves behind a sense of richness and flavor. 


Have you dreamt of going back to the old streets of Chennai and spend sometime....?


This Blog of mine is sure to bring that nostalgic feelings and remind you of your  childhood days. Of course it is we who brought all these changes and I presume that it is now too difficult to go back to old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...